Scan to Salesforce End User Guide
* For the Scan to Salesforce Administrator Guide, please go here.
2. Check the tutorial
Read the three quick steps and tap to start using the app.
3. Allow the app to access your device’s camera
4. Scan business cards
Place up to 4 cards on a flat surface and tap the blue shutter button to start scanning. It’s best if you put the cards against a solid background. You can also try it out using a demo card.
5. Confirm scanned data
Tap on a card to check the scan. Manually edit the details if necessary. Include the date, location, and notes if you want to add context.
6. Upload to Salesforce
Tap “Upload to Salesforce” button to upload the card data. You’ll need to log in to your Salesforce org to complete the upload.
* To log in with a custom domain, use “(domain name).my.salesforce.com”.
7. Open the app in the Salesforce dashboard
Click “Scan to Salesforce” in the Salesforce App Launcher.
8. Find your uploaded cards
In the Scan to Salesforce tab, you can confirm and edit uploaded card data.
* If available, use “All users’ cards” to see cards uploaded by other users in your org.
9. Transfer business cards to Leads or Contacts
Click either “Transfer to Leads” or “Transfer all cards to Leads” to transfer data. If available, you can also choose to transfer to Contacts. If Scan to Salesforce can’t find identical Account data, create a new Account or manually associate with an existing Account. You can also enter values for custom fields.
10. Check transferred card data
Open “Leads” from the App Launcher and confirm transferred cards. Cards' image files can be found in "Notes & Attachments" under Related lists.